As D1GP USA: Round 3 has started in the windy city known as Chicago. We have several updates you all might want to know that is going on.
– Judge Change: Adam Andretti has been replaced by Rob Flemming former NOPI Drifter as a judge for Round 3. He will remain on as the current judge for the last event in NJ as well.
– Quoc Ly: Quoc in the DriftSpeed Silvia rolled his car and ended on the roof. Quoc is ok after the incident.
– Chelsea Denofa: Chelsea took his drift machine backwards into the k-rail. No report as in how bad the damage was.
– Tania “Spooky” Bourbonnais – Tania took the former RMR GTO pretty hard into the wall. More on this as we get it. (Tanias Car)
– Zoltan Hajdu – Took his car into the K-Rail pretty hard. (Current Car)
– Canadian Pat Cyr qualified first, Damien Bagley qualified 2nd.
We’ll keep you posted as we get more from D1GP USA: Chicago
Hit the jump for some preview video footage